Find out how to access preview-only content
C-Reactive Protein 2 Days After Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery Reliably Indicates Leaks and Moderately Predicts Morbidity
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Warschkow R, Tarantino I, Folie P, Beutner U, Schmied BM, Bisang P, Schultes B and Thurnheer M. C-Reactive Protein 2 Days After Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery Reliably Indicates Leaks and Moderately Predicts Morbidity. Journal of Gastrointest Surg 2012; Apr 13: [Epub ahead of print]; doi:10.1007/s00423-012-0944-6.
- Noble F, Curtis N, Harris S, et al. Risk Assessment Using a Novel Score to Predict Anastomotic Leak and Major Complications after Oesophageal Resection. J Gastrointest Surg 2012; Mar 15. [Epub ahead of print]; 10.1007/s11605-012-1867-9.
- Korner H, Nielsen HJ, Soreide JA, Nedrebo BS, Soreide K, Knapp JC. Diagnostic accuracy of C-reactive protein for intraabdominal infections after colorectal resections. J Gastrointest Surg 2009; 13(9): 1599–606. CrossRef
- Talmor M, Hydo L, Barie PS. Relationship of systemic inflammatory response syndrome to organ dysfunction, length of stay, and mortality in critical surgical illness: effect of intensive care unit resuscitation. Arch Surg 1999; 134(1): 81–7. CrossRef
- Calfee CS, Ware LB, Glidden DV, et al. Use of risk reclassification with multiple biomarkers improves mortality prediction in acute lung injury. Crit Care Med 2011; 39(4): 711–7. CrossRef
- Zethelius B, Berglund L, Sundstrom J, et al. Use of multiple biomarkers to improve the prediction of death from cardiovascular causes. N Engl J Med 2008; 358(20): 2107–16. CrossRef
- Damman P, Beijk MA, Kuijt WJ, et al. Multiple biomarkers at admission significantly improve the prediction of mortality in patients undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction. J Am Coll Cardiol 2011; 57(1): 29–36. CrossRef
- Warschkow R, Tarantino I, Ukegjini K, et al. Diagnostic study and meta-analysis of C-reactive protein as a predictor of postoperative inflammatory complications after gastroesophageal cancer surgery. Langenbecks Arch Surg 2012; Mar 8: [Epub ahead of print]; doi:10.1007/s00423-012-0944-6.
- C-Reactive Protein 2 Days After Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass Surgery Reliably Indicates Leaks and Moderately Predicts Morbidity
Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery
Volume 17, Issue 4 , pp 844-845
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Surgery, Southampton University Hospital, Tremona Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO16 6YD, UK
- 2. Cancer Sciences Division, University of Southampton, Southampton General Hospital, Somers Cancer Research Building, MP824, Southampton, SO16 6YD, UK