Date: 30 Jul 2011
“Moore or Less” Causation and Responsibility
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Alexander, L. (forthcoming). Michael Moore and the Mysteries of causation in the Law. Rutgers Law Journal, 42.
- Alexander, L, Ferzan, KK, with Morse, SJ (2009) Crime and culpability: A theory of criminal law. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, New York
- Berry v. Borough of Sugar Notch, 43 A. 240 (Pa. 1899).
- Broadbent, A (2011) Book review. Ethics 121: pp. 669-674 CrossRef
- Duff, RA (2007) Answering for crime: Responsibility and liability in criminal law. Hart, Oxford and Portland, OR
- Hart, HLA, Honore, T eds. (1985) Causation in the law. Oxford University Press, Oxford
- Kessler, KD (1994) The role of luck in the criminal law. University of Pennsylvania Law Review 142: pp. 2183-2238 CrossRef
- Moore, MS Foreseeing harm opaquely. In: Gardner, J eds. (1993) Action and value in criminal law. Oxford University Press, Oxford
- Moore, M. S. (forthcoming). Causation revisited. Rutgers Law Journal, 42.
- People v. Acosta, 284 Cal. Rptr. 117 (Cal. Ct. App. 1991).
- Rosen, G. (forthcoming). Causation, counterfactual dependence and culpability: Moral philosophy in Michael Moore’s causation and responsibility. Rutgers Law Journal, 42.
- Regina v. Dudley and Stephens, 14 Q.B.D. 273 (1884).
- “Moore or Less” Causation and Responsibility
Criminal Law and Philosophy
Volume 6, Issue 1 , pp 81-92
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors