John Gardner: Offences and Defences: Selected Essays in the Philosophy of Criminal Law
- Matt Matravers
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Dworkin, R. (2000). Sovereign virtue: The theory and practice of equality. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
- Gardner, J. (2007). Offences and defences: Selected essays in the philosophy of criminal law. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Matravers, M. (2003). Responsibility and choice. In M. Matravers (Ed.), Scanlon and contractualism. London: Frank Cass.
- Scanlon, T. M. (1998). What we owe to each other. Cambridge, Mass: Harvard University Press.
- John Gardner: Offences and Defences: Selected Essays in the Philosophy of Criminal Law
Criminal Law and Philosophy
Volume 5, Issue 2 , pp 231-235
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Matt Matravers (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Politics, Economics and Philosophy, University of York, York, YO10 5DD, UK