Date: 18 Feb 2009
Clickers in the Classroom
- … show all 0 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Caldwell, J. E. (2007). Clickers in the large classroom: Current research and bestpractice tips. CBE Life Sciences Education, 6(1), 9–20.
- DeBourgh, G. A. (2008). Use of classroom “clickers” to promote acquisition of advanced reasoning skills. Nurse Education in Practice, 8, 76–87. CrossRef
- Elias, J. L., & Merriam, S. B. (2005). Philosophical foundations of adult education (3rd ed.). Malabar, FL: Krieger Publishing Company.
- Hatch, J., Murray, J., & Moore, R. (2005). Manna from heaven or “clickers” from hell: Experiences with an electronic response system. Journal of College Science Teaching, 34(7), 36–39.
- Hoag, K., Lillie, J., & Hoppe, R. (2005). Piloting case-based instruction in a didactic clinical immunology course. Clinical Laboratory Science, 18, 213–220.
- Homme, J., Asay, G., & Morgenstern, B. (2004). Utilisation of an audience response system. Medical Education, 38 (5), 575. CrossRef
- Johnson, J. T. (2005). Creating learner-centered classrooms: Use of an audience response system in pediatric dentistry education. Journal of Dental Education, 69(3), 378–381.
- Miller, R. G., Ashar, B. H., & Getz, K. J. (2003). Evaluation of an audience response system for the continuing education of health professionals. The Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions, 23(2), 109–115. CrossRef
- Oermann, M. H., & Gaberson, K. B. (2006). Evaluation and testing in nursing education (2nd ed.). New York: Springer Publishing Company, Inc.
- Reiser, R. A., & Dempsey, J. (2007). Trends and issues in instructional design and technology (2nd ed., pp. 94–131). Upper Saddle River New Jersey: Pearson.
- Ribbens, E. (2007). Why I like personal response systems. Journal of College Science Teaching, 37(2), 60–62.
- Salmon, T. P., & Stahl, J. N. (2005). Wireless audience response system: Does it make a difference? Journal of Extension, 43(3).
- Stein, P. S., Challman, S. D., & Brueckner, J. K. (2006). Using audience response technology for pretest reviews in an undergraduate nursing course. Journal of Nursing Education, 45(11), 469–473.
- Stuart, S. A. J., Brown, M. I., & Draper, S. W. (2004). Using an electronic voting system in logic lectures: One practitioner’s application. Journal of Computer Assisted Learning, 20, 95–102. CrossRef
- Turning Technologies LLC, TurningPoint, Audience Response System, http://www.turningtechnologies.com/interactiveaudienceresponseproducts/responsecards.cfm
- Uhari, M., Renko, M., & Soini, H. (2003). Experiences of using an interactive audience response system in lectures. BMC Medical Education, 3:12. Retrieved February 20, 2008, from http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1472-6920-3-12.pdf