Patient Navigation: A Community Based Strategy to Reduce Cancer Disparities
- Harold P. Freeman MD
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Freeman HP, Muth BJ, Kerner JF. Expanding access to cancer screening and clinical follow up among the medically underserved. Cancer Practice. 1995;3:19–30.
- Freeman HP. Race, poverty, and cancer. J Natl Cancer Inst. 1991;83:526–527. CrossRef
- Freeman HP. A model patient navigator program. Oncol Issues. 2004;19:44–47.
- Freeman HP, Wasfie TJ. Cancer of the breast in poor black women. Cancer. June 1989;63(12):2562–2569. CrossRef
- Oluwole SF, Ali AO, Adu A et al. Impact of cancer screening program on breast cancer stage at diagnosis in a medically underserved urban community. J Am Coll Surg. February 2003;196(2):180–188. CrossRef
- Nash D, Sulaiman A, Vlahov D, Schori M. Evaluation of an intervention to increase screening colonoscopy in an urban public hospital setting. J Urban Health. 2005;83(2).
- Patient Navigation: A Community Based Strategy to Reduce Cancer Disparities
Journal of Urban Health
Volume 83, Issue 2 , pp 139-141
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. The Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention, 1919 Madison Avenue, New York, NY, 10035, USA