September 2013, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 231-234,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Review of Mary Bosworth and Carolyn Hoyle, What is Criminology?
- Alistair Fraser
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Bourdieu, P., & Wacquant, L. (1992). An invitation to reflexive sociology. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Cain, M. (2000). Orientalism, Occidentalism and the sociology of crime. British Journal of Criminology, 40(2), 239–260. CrossRef
- Loader, I., & Sparks, R. (2010). Public criminology? London: Routledge.
- Sheptycki, J. (2008). Transnationalism, Orientalism and crime. Asian Journal of Criminology, 3(1), 13–35. CrossRef
- Wacquant, L. (2011). From “Public Criminology” to the reflexive sociology of criminological production and consumption: A review of public criminology. British Journal of Criminology, 51(2), 438–448. CrossRef
- Review of Mary Bosworth and Carolyn Hoyle, What is Criminology?
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Asian Journal of Criminology
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 231-234
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Alistair Fraser (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Sociology, University of Hong Kong, Room 1215, K.K. Leung Building, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong, 999077, China