September 2013, Volume 8, Issue 3, pp 231-234,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 29 Jun 2012
Review of Mary Bosworth and Carolyn Hoyle, What is Criminology?
- Alistair Fraser
- … show all 1 hide
- Bourdieu, P, Wacquant, L (1992) An invitation to reflexive sociology. University of Chicago Press, Chicago
- Cain, M (2000) Orientalism, Occidentalism and the sociology of crime. British Journal of Criminology 40: pp. 239-260 CrossRef
- Loader, I, Sparks, R (2010) Public criminology?. Routledge, London
- Sheptycki, J (2008) Transnationalism, Orientalism and crime. Asian Journal of Criminology 3: pp. 13-35 CrossRef
- Wacquant, L (2011) From “Public Criminology” to the reflexive sociology of criminological production and consumption: A review of public criminology. British Journal of Criminology 51: pp. 438-448 CrossRef
- Review of Mary Bosworth and Carolyn Hoyle, What is Criminology?
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Asian Journal of Criminology
Volume 8, Issue 3 , pp 231-234
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Alistair Fraser (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Sociology, University of Hong Kong, Room 1215, K.K. Leung Building, Pokfulam Road, Hong Kong, 999077, China