R.W. LISSITZ (2009) The Concept of Validity. Revisions, New Directions, and Applications.
- Klaas Sijtsma
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Cronbach, L.J., & Meehl, P.E. (1955). Construct validity in psychological tests. Psychological Bulletin, 52, 281–302. CrossRef
- Kane, M. (2006). Validation. In Brennan, R.L. (Ed.) Educational measurement (4th ed., pp. 17–64). Westport, CT: National Council on Measurement in Education and American Council on Education.
- Messick, S. (1989). Validity. In Linn, R.L. (Ed.) Educational measurement (3rd ed., pp. 13–103). Washington, DC: American Council on Education and National Council on Measurement in Education.
- R.W. LISSITZ (2009) The Concept of Validity. Revisions, New Directions, and Applications.
Volume 75, Issue 4 , pp 780-782
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Klaas Sijtsma (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Tilburg University, Tilburg, The Netherlands