Approximation algorithm for minimal convergecast time problem in wireless sensor networks
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In this paper we consider how to collect data from sensors deployed in the Euclidean plane in a time-efficient way. We assume that all sensors could adjust their transmission ranges and aggregate data received from other sensors. We adopt a collision-free transmission model using proper schedules for data transmission. We study the problem of finding the schedule under which data from all sensors could be transmitted to the data sink in the minimal time. We propose an approximation algorithm for this NP-hard problem whose performance ratio is bounded by a constant. This significantly improves the existing approximation algorithm that does not have a constant performance ratio.
- Annamalai, V., Gupta, S.K.S., Schwiebert, L. (2003). On tree-based convergecasting in wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of IEEE Wireless Communication and Networking Conference, 4(1), 1942–1947.
- Bulusu, N., Heidemann, J., Estrin, D. (2000) GPS-less low cost outdoor localization for very small devices. IEEE Wireless Communications 7: pp. 28-34
- Chen, X.-J., Hu, X.-D., Zhu, J.-M. (2005) Minimum data aggregation time problem in wireless sensor networks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 3794: pp. 133-142 CrossRef
- Guo, S., Yang, O. (2006) Minimum-energy multicast in wireless ad hoc networks with adaptive antennas: MILP formulations and heuristic algorithms. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing 5: pp. 333-346 CrossRef
- Huang, C. H., Wan, P.-J., Vu, T., Li, Y., Yao, F. (2007). Nearly constant approximation for data aggregation scheduling in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 26-rd IEEE conference on computer communications.
- Huang, Q., & Zhang, Y. (2004). Radial coordination for convergecast in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 29-th annual IEEE international conference on local computer networks (pp. 542–549).
- Intanagonwiwat, C., Estrin, D., Govindan, R., Heidemann, J. (2002). Impact of network density on data aggregation in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of 22nd international conference on distributed computing systems (p. 457).
- Kesselman, A., & Kowalski, D. (2005). Fast distributed algorithm for convergecast in ad hoc geometric radio networks. In Proceedings of the 2-nd annual conference on wireless on demand network systems and serveices.
- Krishnamachari, B., Estrin, D., Wicker, S. B. (2002). The impact of data aggregation in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 22-nd international conference on distributed computing systems (pp. 575–578).
- Nasipuri, A., Das, S.R. (2006) Performance of multichannel wireless ad hoc networks. International Journal of Wireless and Mobile Computing 1: pp. 191-203 CrossRef
- Upadhyayula, S., Annamalai, V., Gupta, S. K. S. (2003). A low-latency and energy-efficient algorithm for convergecast in wireless sensor networks. Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference, 6, 3523–3530.
- Yu, Y., Krishnamachari, B., Prasanna, V. K. (2004). Energy-latency tradeoffs for data gathering in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 23-rd IEEE conference on computer communications.
- Zhang, H., Arora, A., Choi, Y.-R., Gouda, M. G. (2005). Reliable bursty convergecast in wireless sensor networks. In Proceedings of the 6-th ACM International Symposium on Mobile Ad Hoc Networking and Computing, 266–276.
- Approximation algorithm for minimal convergecast time problem in wireless sensor networks
Volume 16, Issue 5 , pp 1345-1353
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Wireless sensor networks
- Approximation algorithm
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, Zhengzhou University, 450052, Zhengzhou, China
- 2. Department of Computer Science, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, 60616, USA
- 3. Institute of Applied Mathematics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 100190, Beijing, China