On extension of some generalizations of quasiconformal mappings to a boundary
- T. V. Lomako
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This work is devoted to the investigation of ring Q-homeomorphisms. We formulate conditions for a function Q(x) and the boundary of a domain under which every ring Q-homeomorphism admits a homeomorphic extension to the boundary. For an arbitrary ring Q-homeomorphism f: D → D’ with Q ∈ L 1(D); we study the problem of the extension of inverse mappings to the boundary. It is proved that an isolated singularity is removable for ring Q-homeomorphisms if Q has finite mean oscillation at a point.
- B. Bojarski, V. Gutlyanskii, and V. Ryazanov, “General Beltrami equations and BMO,” Ukr. Math. Bull., 5, No. 3, 305–326 (2008).
- V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov, “On ring solutions of Beltrami equations,” J. Anal. Math., 96, 117–150 (2005). CrossRef
- O. Martio, V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov, “On Q-homeomorphisms,” Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Ser. A1, 30, No. 1, 49–69 (2005).
- E. A. Sevost’yanov, “Theory of modules, capacities, and normal families of mappings admitting branching,” Ukr. Mat. Vestn., 4, No. 4, 582–604 (2007).
- E. A. Sevost’yanov, “Liouville, Picard, and Sokhotskii theorems for ring mappings,” Ukr. Mat. Vestn., 5, No. 3, 366–381 (2008).
- V. I. Ryazanov and R. R. Salimov, “Weakly flat spaces and boundaries in the theory of mappings,” Ukr. Mat. Vestn., 4, No. 2, 199–234 (2007).
- A. Ignat’ev and V. Ryazanov, “Finite mean oscillation in the theory of mappings,” Ukr. Mat. Vestn., 2, No. 3, 395–417 (2005).
- C. J. Bishop, V. Ya. Gutlyanskii, O. Martio, and M. Vuorinen, “On conformal dilatation in space,” Int. J. Math. Math. Sci., 22, 1397–1420 (2003).
- V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov, “On convergence theory for Beltrami equations,” Ukr. Math. Bull., 5, No. 4, 524–535 (2008).
- E. A. Sevost’yanov, “Removal of singularities and analogs of the Sokhotskii–Weierstrass theorem for Q-mappings,” Ukr. Mat. Zh., 61, No. 1, 116–126 (2009).
- V. Gutlyanski, O. Martio, T. Sugava, and M. Vuorinen, “On the degenerate Beltrami equation,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 357, No. 3, 875–900 (2005). CrossRef
- O. Martio, V. Ryazanov, U. Srebro, and E. Yakubov, “Mappings with finite length distortion,” J. Anal. Math., 93, 215–236 (2004). CrossRef
- K. Kuratowski, Topology [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1969).
- F. W. Gehring, ”Quasiconformal mappings,” in: Complex Analysis and Its Applications, Vol. 2, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna (1976), pp. 213–268.
- On extension of some generalizations of quasiconformal mappings to a boundary
Ukrainian Mathematical Journal
Volume 61, Issue 10 , pp 1568-1577
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- T. V. Lomako (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Institute of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Donetsk, Ukraine