Life prediction for 10GN2MFA heat-resistant steel with account for damageability of the metal in pulsating tension under conditions of a complex stress state
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Based on the results of the investigations performed, a calculation-and-experimental method is proposed for assessing the life of structural materials under cyclic loading at a complex stress state taking into account the metal damage.
- F. F. Giginyak, A. A. Lebedev, V. V. Bashta, et al., “Viscoplastic properties of steel 10GN2MFA with a complex stressed state,” Strength Mater., 26, No. 4, 265–269 (1994). CrossRef
- F. F. Giginyak, A. O. Lebedev, and O. K. Shkodzins’kyi, Strength of Structural Materials under Low-Cycle Loading at a Complex Stress State [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2003).
- F. F. Giginyak and P. A. Bulakh, “Refinement of an elastic-viscoplastic model of deformation by taking into account the metal damage under cyclic loading,” Strength Mater., 44, No. 4, 388–394 (2012). CrossRef
- F. F. Giginyak, T. N. Mozharovskaya, and P. A. Bulakh, “Life estimation for high-strength materials under cyclic loading in the multiaxial stress state,” Strength Mater., 41, No. 2, 219–222 (2009). CrossRef
- F. F. Giginyak, P. A. Bulakh, and T. N. Mozharovskaya, “The kinetics of damage accumulation in heat-resistant steels under different loading conditions,” Strength Mater., 42, No. 1, 90–94 (2010). CrossRef
- P. A. Bulakh, “Studies on damage accumulation kinetics in a metal under cyclic loading in the multiaxial stress state,” Strength Mater., 43, No. 2, 201–204 (2010). CrossRef
- A. O. Lebedev, M. R. Muzyka, and N. L. Volchek, Method of Estimation of the Material Degradation as a Result of In-Service Damage Accumulation. LM-Hardness Method [in Ukrainian], Patent of Ukraine No. 52107A. Valid since 15.01.2003. Bull. No. 1.
- V. A. Strizhalo, “Study on the regularities of the transition from quasistatic to fatigue rupture of light alloys under a few load cycles,” Strength Mater., 6, No. 5, 567–573 (2010). CrossRef
- Life prediction for 10GN2MFA heat-resistant steel with account for damageability of the metal in pulsating tension under conditions of a complex stress state
Strength of Materials
Volume 44, Issue 5 , pp 534-538
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- calculation-and-experimental method
- structural material
- cyclic loading
- metal damage
- Industry Sectors