Review of Roger Slee, The Irregular School: Exclusion, Schooling and Inclusive Education
- Susan Pearson
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Bauby, J.-D. (1997). The diving bell and the butterfly. New York: A.A. Knopf.
- Booth, T. (1999). Viewing inclusion from a distance: Gaining perspective from comparative study. Support for Learning, 14(4), 164–168. CrossRef
- Gallie, W. B. (1956). Essentially contested concepts. Proceedings of the Aristotelian Society, 56, 167–198.
- Graham, L. J., & Slee, R. (2008). An illusory interiority: Interrogating the discourse/s of inclusion. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 40, 277–293. CrossRef
- Knight, T. (1985). An apprenticeship in democracy. Australian Teacher, 11, 7–11.
- Rose, N. (2006). The politics of life itself: Biomedicine, power and subjectivity in the twenty-first century. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press.
- Slee, R. (1996). Inclusive schooling in Australia? Not yet. Cambridge Journal of Education, 26, 19.
- Slee, R. (2001). Driven to the margins: Disabled students, inclusive schooling and the politics of possibility. Cambridge Journal of Education, 31, 385–397.
- Slee, R. (2008). Beyond special and regular schooling? An inclusive education reform agenda. International Studies in Sociology of Education, 18, 99–116.
- Thomas, G., & Loxley, A. (2007). Deconstructing special education and constructing inclusion. Maidenhead: Open University Press.
- Tomlinson, S. (1982). A sociology of special education. London: Routledge and Kegan Paul.
- Troyna, B. (1994). Blind faith? Empowerment and educational research. International Studies in Sociology of Education, 4(1), 3–24. CrossRef
- Review of Roger Slee, The Irregular School: Exclusion, Schooling and Inclusive Education
Studies in Philosophy and Education
Volume 31, Issue 2 , pp 199-206
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Susan Pearson (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Education, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK