Social Justice Research: Mission, Some Prospects, and Challenges
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Barrington-Moore, X., Jr. (1978). Injustice: The social bases of obedience & revolt. London: The Macmillan Press Ltd.
- Clayton, S., & Myers, G. (2009). Conservation psychology: Understanding and promoting human care for nature. Oxford, UK: Blackwell.
- Clayton, S., & Opotow, S. (Eds.). (2003). Identity and the natural environment: The psychological significance of nature. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Deutsch, M. (1985). Distributive justice: A social-psychological perspective. New Haven: Yale University Press.
- Hafer, C. L., & Olson, J. M. (2003). An analysis of empirical research on the scope of justice. Personality and Social Psychology Review, 7, 311–323. CrossRef
- Hegtvedt, K. A. (2005). Doing justice to the group: Examining the roles of the group in justice research. Annual Review of Sociology, 31, 25–45. CrossRef
- Hegtvedt, K. A., & Caitlin, K. (1999). Fairness and emotions: Reactions to the process and outcomes of negotiations. Social Forces, 78, 269–302. CrossRef
- Kals, E., & Maes, J. (Eds.). (2011). Justice and conflict: Concepts from justice research for sustainable and effective conflict resolution. New York: Springer.
- Kazemi, A., & Törnblom, K. (2008). Social psychology of justice: Origins, central issues, recent developments, and future directions. Nordic Psychology, 60, 209–234. CrossRef
- Lerner, M. J. (1980). The belief in a just world: A fundamental delusion. New York: Plenum.
- Montada, L. (2007). Justice conflicts and the justice of conflict resolution. In K. Y. Törnblom & R. Vermunt (Eds.), Distributive and procedural justice. Research and social applications. Hampshire, UK: Ashgate.
- Mullen, E. (2007). The reciprocal relationship between affect and perceptions of fairness. In K. Törnblom & R. Vermunt (Eds.), Distributive and Procedural Justice: Research and Social Applications. Burlington, VT: Ashgate.
- Opotow, S. (1990). Moral exclusion and injustice: An introduction. Journal of Social Issues, 46, 1–20. CrossRef
- Opotow, S. (1993). Animals and the scope of justice. Journal of Social Issues, 49, 71–85. CrossRef
- Opotow, S. (1995). Drawing the line: Social categorization, moral exclusion, and the scope of justice. In B. B. Bunker & J. Z. Rubin (Eds.), Conflict, cooperation, and justice. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Törnblom, K. Y., & Kazemi, A. (2007). A resource production approach to distributive justice. In K. Y. Törnblom & R. Vermunt (Eds.), Distributive and procedural justice: Research and social applications. London: Ashgate Publishing Ltd.
- Törnblom, K. Y., & Kazemi, A. (2011). Advances in justice conflict conceptualization: A new integrative framework. In E. Kals & J. Maes (Eds.), Justice and conflict: Concepts from justice research for sustainable and effective conflict resolution. New York: Springer.
- Social Justice Research: Mission, Some Prospects, and Challenges
Social Justice Research
Volume 24, Issue 1 , pp 1-5
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links