On Differential Equations with Retarded Argument
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We study the limit properties of solutions to one class of systems of differential equations as the number of equations and some parameters tend to infinity. We establish a close connection between solutions to these systems and differential equations with retarded argument. Our convergence theorems provide a new method for approximation of solutions to nonlinear differential equations with retarded argument.
- Likhoshvai V. A., Fadeev S. I., Demidenko G. V., and Matushkin Yu. G., “Modeling by a delay equation of multiparae synthesis without bifurcation,” Sibirsk. Zh. Industr. Mat., 7, No.1, 73–94 (2004).
- Demidenko G. V., Kolchanov N. A., Likhoshvai V. A., Matushkin Yu. G., and Fadeev S. I., “Mathematical modeling of regulator contours of gene nets,” Zh. Vychisl. Mat. i Mat. Fiziki, 44, No.12, 2276–2295 (2004).
- Godunov S. K., Ordinary Differential Equations with Constant Coefficients [in Russian], Novosibirsk Univ., Novosibirsk (1994).
- On Differential Equations with Retarded Argument
Siberian Mathematical Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3 , pp 417-430
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- systems with infinitely many ordinary differential equations
- differential equation with retarded argument
- Industry Sectors