Elizabeth Brake: Minimizing Marriage: Marriage, Morality and the Law
- Natasha McKeever
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Brake, Elizabeth. 2010. Minimal marriage: what political liberalism implies for marriage law. Ethics 120(2): 302–337. CrossRef
- Calhoun, Cheshire. 2005. Who’s afraid of polygamous marriage? Lessons for same-sex marriage advocacy from the history of polygamy. San Diego Law Review 42: 1023–1042.
- Scruton, Roger. 2006. Sexual desire. London: Continuum.
- Elizabeth Brake: Minimizing Marriage: Marriage, Morality and the Law
Volume 19, Issue 3 , pp 285-289
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Natasha McKeever (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of Sheffield, 45 Victoria Street, Sheffield, S3 7QB, UK