Negative Duties and the Requirements of Justice
- Arabella Fisher
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Ashford, Elizabeth. 2007. The duties imposed by the human right to basic necessities. In Freedom from poverty as a human right: who owes what to the very poor? ed. T. W. M. Pogge. Paris: United Nations Educational, Scientific; Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Cruft, Rowan. 2005. Human rights and positive duties. Ethics & International Affairs, 19(1): 29–37.
- Huseby, Robert. 2008. Duties and responsibilities towards the poor. Res Publica 14(1): 1–18. CrossRef
- Patten, Alan. 2005. Should we stop thinking about poverty in terms of helping the poor. Ethics & International Affairs, 19(1): 19–27.
- Pogge, Thomas Winfried Menko. 2005. Severe poverty as a violation of negative duties. Ethics & International Affairs 19(1): 55–83. CrossRef
- Risse, Mathias. 2005. How does the global order harm the poor? Philosophy & Public Affairs 33(4): 349–376. CrossRef
- Satz, Debra. 2005. What do we owe the global poor? Ethics & International Affairs 19(1): 47–54. CrossRef
- Negative Duties and the Requirements of Justice
Volume 16, Issue 4 , pp 425-430
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Arabella Fisher (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK