Date: 14 Dec 2011
Recent books on neo-confucian philosophy of religion
- Robert C. Neville
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Angle, S. C. (2009). Sagehood: The contemporary significance of Neo-Confucian philosophy. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Burik, S. (2009). The end of comparative philosophy and the task of comparative thinking: Heidegger, Derrida, and Daoism. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press.
- Chan, W.-t. eds. (1963) A sourcebook in Chinese philosophy Princeton. Princeton University Press, NJ
- Chan, W.-t. eds. (1986) Chu Shi and Neo-Confucianism. University of Hawaii Press, Honolulu, HI
- Ching, J. (1976) To acquire wisdom: The way of Wang Yang-ming. Columbia University Press, New York, NY
- Cua, A. S. (1982) The unity of knowledge and action: A study of Wang Yang-ming’s moral psychology. The University Press of Hawaii, Honolulu, HI
- Frisina, W. G. (2002) The unity of knowledge and action: Toward a non-representational theory of knowledge. State University of New York Press, Albany, NY
- Hall, D. L. (1973) The civilization of experience: A Whiteheadian theory of culture. Fordham University Press, New York, NY
- Hall, D. L., Ames, R. T. (1999) The democracy of the dead: Dewey, Confucius, and the hope for democracy in China. Open Court, LaSalle, IL
- Ivanhoe, P. J. (2002). Ethics in the Confucian tradition: The thought of Mengzi and Wang Yang-ming, Revised second edition. Indianapolis, IN: Hackett.
- Ivanhoe, P. J. (2009) Translator and commentator: Readings from the Lu-Wang school of Neo-Confucianism. Hackett, Indianapolis, IN
- Makeham, J. (Ed.) (2010). Dao companion to Neo-Confucian philosophy (p. xliii). Dordrecht: Springer.
- Neville, R. C. (1993) Eternity and time’s flow. State University of New York Press, Albany, NY
- Neville, R. C. (2000) Boston Confucianism: Portable tradition in the late-modern world. State University of New York Press, Albany, NY
- Neville, R. C. (2010). New projects in Chinese philosophy. The Pluralist, 5/2(Summer), 45–56.
- Peirce, C. S. (1936). In C. Hartshorne & P. Weiss (Eds.), The collected papers of Charles Sanders Peirce: Volume 6. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Peirce, C. S. (1992). In N. Houser & C. Klosel (Eds.), The essential Peirce: Selected philosophical writings: Volume I, 1867–1893. Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.
- Smid, R. W. (2009) Methodologies of comparative philosophy: The pragmatist and process traditions. State University of New York Press, Albany, NY
- Tu, W.-m. (1976) NeoConfucian thought in action: Wang Yang-ming’s youth (1472–1509). University of California Press, Berkeley, CA
- Recent books on neo-confucian philosophy of religion
International Journal for Philosophy of Religion
Volume 71, Issue 2 , pp 167-180
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Boston University, 745 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA, 02215, USA