Corrugation profile for diplexer mirrors reflecting E- and H-polarized waves equally in power and phase
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
We describe a method of synthesizing a profile of the corrugated surface, which performs equalin-power reflection of E- and H-polarized waves in the case, where a phase difference of the reflection coefficients is a multiple of π. It is demonstrated that realization of such a regime requires a sufficient number of parameters in the profile description. Ambiguity of the obtained solution, i.e., the existence of different profiles with the required properties, is shown. Variants of such profiles are presented, and their diffraction characteristics are compared. The study is based on a rigorous numerical solution of the integral equation obtained by using a special interactive software.
- Yu. I. Koshurinov, V. G. Pavelyev, M. I. Petelin, et al., Theor. Phys. Lett., 31, No. 8, 709 (2005). CrossRef
- A. Bruschi, V. Erckmann, W. Kasparek, et al., IEEE Trans. Plasma Sci., 38, No. 6, 1427 (2010). CrossRef
- E. V. Koposova and M. I. Petelin, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Radiofiz., 32, No. 9, 1178 (1989).
- L. A. Weinstein, Electromagnetic Waves [in Russian], Radio i Svyaz, Moscow (1988).
- R. Petit (Ed.), Electromagnetic theory of gratings, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York (1980).
- L. A. Weinstein and A. I. Sukov, Radiotekh. Élektron., 29, No. 8, 1472 (1984).
- S. N. Vlasov, E. V. Koposova, and A. I. Lapshina, Radiophys. Quantum Electron., 49, No. 5, 354 (2006). CrossRef
- V. V. Shtykov, FORTRAN & Win32 API. Development of Windows Program Interface in Contemporary Fortran [in Russian], Dialog MIFI, Moscow (2001).
- V. P. Shestopalov, A. A. Kirilenko, S. A. Masalov, and Yu. L. Sirenko, Resonance Wave Scattering. Vol. 1. Diffraction Gratings [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986).
- Corrugation profile for diplexer mirrors reflecting E- and H-polarized waves equally in power and phase
Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics
Volume 55, Issue 5 , pp 318-333
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors