Buchanan’s opening to constitutional choice and meta-levels of analysis
- Vincent Ostrom
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This is a substantially shortened version of a paper originally presented at the 1997 Annual Meeting of the American Political Science Association, Washington, DC, August 28–31, 1997. See also version published in V. Ostrom (2012).
- Buchanan, J. M., & Tullock, G. (1962). The calculus of consent: logical foundations of constitutional democracy. Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Hamilton, A., Jay, J., & Madison, J. ( 2001). The federalist. Indianapolis: Liberty Fund.
- Ostrom, V. ( 2008). The political theory of a compound republic: designing the American experiment (3rd ed.). Lanham: Lexington Books.
- Ostrom, V. (2012). The quest to understand human affairs: essays on collective, constitutional, and epistemic choice (Vol. 2, pp. 81–110). Lanham: Lexington Books. Edited by Allen, B.
- Piaget, J. ( 1969). The moral judgment of the child. New York: Free Press.
- Rowley, C. K. (1997). Introduction: the relevance of public choice for constitutional political economy. Public Choice, 90, 1–10. CrossRef
- Tullock, G. (1965). The politics of bureaucracy. Washington: Public Affairs Press.
- Buchanan’s opening to constitutional choice and meta-levels of analysis
Volume 152, Issue 3-4 , pp 427-431
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Vincent Ostrom (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Indiana University, Bloomington, IN, 47408, USA