Swing and a myth: a review of Caplan’s The Myth of the Rational Voter
- Loren Lomasky
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Abramsky, S. (2007). American furies: crime, punishment, and vengeance in the age of mass imprisonment. Boston: Beacon Press.
- Bastiat, F. ( 1995). Selected essays on political economy. Irvington-on-Hudson: Foundation for Economic Education.
- Brennan, G., & Lomasky, L. (1993). Democracy and decision: the pure theory of electoral preference. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Caplan, B. (2006). The myth of the rational voter: why democracies choose bad policies. Princeton: Princeton University Press.
- Pincione, G., & Teson, F. (2006). Rational choice and democratic deliberation: a theory of discourse failure. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Swing and a myth: a review of Caplan’s The Myth of the Rational Voter
Volume 135, Issue 3-4 , pp 469-484
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Loren Lomasky (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of Virginia, New Cabell 518, Charlottesville, VA, 22904, USA