Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for the Neumann p -Laplacian
We consider a nonlinear Neumann problem driven by the p-Laplacian and with a Carathéodory reaction which satisfies only a unilateral growth restriction. Using the principal eigenvalue of an eigenvalue problem involving the Neumann p-Laplacian plus an indefinite potential, we produce necessary and sufficient conditions for the existence and uniqueness of positive smooth solutions.
- Existence and uniqueness of positive solutions for the Neumann p-Laplacian
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Volume 17, Issue 2 , pp 309-332
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- SP Birkhäuser Verlag Basel
- Additional Links
- Nonlinear strong maximum principle
- Positive solutions
- Unilateral growth restriction