Existence results of positive solutions to boundary value problem for fractional differential equation
- Shuqin Zhang
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
In this paper, we consider the existence, multiplicity, and nonexistence of positive solutions to some class of boundary vale problem for fractional differential equation of high order. Our analysis relies on the fixed point index.
- A.A. Kilbsa, H.M. Srivastava, J.J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, Elsevier, Amsterdam (2006).
- D. Delbosco, L. Rodino, Existence and uniqueness for a nonlinear fractional differential equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 204(2) (1996), 609–625.
- A.A. Kilbas, S.A. Marzan, Nonlinear differential equations in weighted spaces of continuous functions (Rusian), Dokl. Nats. Akad. Nauk Belarusi, 47(1) (2003), 29–35.
- S. Zhang, The existence of a positive solution for a nonlinear fractional differential equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 252 (2000), 804–812.
- S. Zhang, Positive solution for some class of nonlinear fractional differential equation, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 278(1) (2003), 136–148.
- R. Lin, F. Liu, Fractional high order methods for the nonlinear fractional ordinary differential equation, Nonlin. Anal., 66 (2007), 856–869.
- M. Benchohra, J. Henderson, S.K. Ntouyas, A. Ouahab, Existence results for fractional order functional differential equations with infinite delay, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 338 (2008), 1340–1350.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, New York (1999).
- M. Krasnoselskii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations, Noordhoff, Groningen (1964).
- Existence results of positive solutions to boundary value problem for fractional differential equation
Volume 13, Issue 3 , pp 583-599
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Additional Links
- Fractional differential equation
- positive solutions
- fixed point index
- Shuqin Zhang (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Mathematics, China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing, 100083, China