Do we perceive natural kind properties?
- Berit Brogaard
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Presented at the ANU, 2009 and the Pacific Division Meeting of the APA, San Francisco, 2010.
- Bayne, T. (2009). Perceptual experience and the reach of phenomenal content. Philosophical Quarterly, 59, 385–404. CrossRef
- Chalmers, D. (2004). The representational character of experience. In B. Leiter (Ed.), The future for philosophy (pp. 153–181). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Chalmers, D. (2006). Foundations of two-dimensional semantics. In M. Garcia-Carpintero & J. Macia (Eds.), Two-dimensional semantics: foundations and applications (pp. 55–140). Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Siegel, S. (2005). Which properties are represented in perception? In T. Szabo Gendler & J. Hawthorne (Eds.), Perceptual experience. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Do we perceive natural kind properties?
Volume 162, Issue 1 , pp 35-42
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Berit Brogaard (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Missouri, Saint Louis, MO, USA