Comment on Paul Boghossian, “What is inference”
- Crispin Wright
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
This is a response to Paul Boghossian’s paper: What is inference? (doi:10.1007/s11098-012-9903-x). The paper and the abstract originate from a symposium at the Pacific Division Meeting of the APA in San Diego in April 2011. John Broome was a co-commentator.
- Coliva, A. (Ed.). (2012). Meaning, knowledge and mind Essays in honour of Crispin Wright. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Comment on Paul Boghossian, “What is inference”
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Crispin Wright (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. New York University, New York, NY, USA
- 2. The Northern Institute of Philosophy, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK