The errors of estimates of the amplitude of harmonic signals in geophysical microcontroller measuring instruments
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The errors of estimates of the amplitude of signals in microcontroller instruments for measuring the apparent resistance of a medium, and the conditions for using them to measure more accurate and informative spectral methods and ways of constructing them are substantiated.
- P. Yu. Pushkarev et al., A Method of Geoelectric Prospecting and a Device for Accomplishing It, Patent RU 2280269 C1, Otkr. Izobret., No. 20 (2006).
- O. A. Tronin, “An analysis of the errors of the measurement of the effective resistance of a medium for dipole electromagnetic profiling with a measurement of the magnetic field,” Marksheid. Vestnik, No. 1, 51–54 (2007).
- A. S. Glinchenko and V. A. Komarov, “A system for the spectrally-weighted measurement of signal parameters,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 1, 51–55 (2011); Measur. Techn., 54, No. 1, 74–80 (2011).
- Gutnikov, VS (1990) The Filtering of Measuring Signals [in Russian]. Energoatomizdat, Leningrad
- The errors of estimates of the amplitude of harmonic signals in geophysical microcontroller measuring instruments
Volume 55, Issue 8 , pp 955-963
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- apparent resistance of a medium
- Industry Sectors