Artificial neural nets in color measurements
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An integral colorimeter that functions according to the principles of artificial neural nets is proposed. Methods of increasing the precision of reproduction of the relative spectral sensitivity of the colorimeter’s measurement channels, which must correspond to the color addition function of a standard observer in the course of production, are considered.
- V. A. Soloviev, “Measurement of the relative spectral sensitivity of photoelectric channels of integral-type colorimeters,” Izmer. Tekhn., No. 5, 31–34 (2005); Measur. Techn., 48, No. 5, 461–465 (2005).
- V. A. Soloviev, “A mathematical model of an integral-type colorimeter functioning in the comparison regime,” Metrologiya, No. 1, 20–26 (2004).
- Jadd, D, Vyshetsky, H (1978) Color in Science and Engineering [Russian translation]. Mir, Moscow
- A. A. Belash et al., A Neural Colorimeter, Russian Federation Patent 85228, Izobret. Polezn. Modeli, No. 21 (2009).
- A. A. Belash et al., A Method of Measuring Color Coordinates and a Neural Colorimeter for Realization of the Method, Russian Federation Patent 2395063, Izobret. Polezn. Modeli, No. 20 (2010).
- Petrovskii, GT eds. (1990) Colored Optical Glass and Special Glasses [in Russian]. Izd. Dom Optiki, Moscow
- Artificial neural nets in color measurements
Volume 55, Issue 8 , pp 914-921
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- integral colorimeter
- neutral nets
- color addition function of standard observer
- synaptic coefficient
- Industry Sectors