Laboratory information management systems in the work of the analytic laboratory
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Laboratory information management systems belong to the class of application software intended for storage and management of information obtained in the course of the work of the laboratory. The systems are used to control and manage samples, standards, test results, reports, laboratory staff, instruments, and work flow automation. Integration of laboratory information management systems with the enterprise’s information systems will make it possible to promptly transmit required data to the laboratory and the enterprise administration.
- GOST R ISO/MEC 17025-2006, General Requirements and Jurisdiction of Testing and Calibration Laboratories [in Russian].
- GOST R ISO 5725-1-2002, Accuracy (correctness and precision) of Methods and Results of Measurements. Part 1. Basic Assumptions and Definitions [in Russian].
- GOST R ISO 5725-6-2002, Accuracy (correctness and precision) of Methods and Results of Measurements. Part 6. Use of Accuracy Values under Practical Conditions [in Russian].
- G. A. Gibbon, “Brief history of LIMS,” Lab. Autom. Inform. Manag., Iss. 32, 1–5 (1996).
- D. O. Skobelev and T. M. Zaytseva, “Laboratory information management systems (LIMS),” Zav. Lab., No. 12, 57–62 (2009).
- ASTM E 1578-06, Standard Guide for Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS).
- GOST 53798-2010, Standard Manual for Laboratory Information Management Systems [in Russian].
- B. Hillhouse, “Integration of LabWare LIMS and SAP R/3 QM,” in: Laboratory Information Management Systems and Management Enterprise Control Systems [in Russian], Izd. OOO MIT, Moscow (2008), pp. 100–117.
- “Strategic Directions International, Inc., World survey of LIMS users, 2007,” ibid., pp. 248–255.
- Laboratory information management systems in the work of the analytic laboratory
Volume 53, Issue 10 , pp 1182-1189
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- information measurement systems
- information management systems
- laboratory information management systems
- functionality of laboratory information management systems
- Industry Sectors