The state primary standard for the unit of mean laser power
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
An upgraded state primary standard is considered for the unit of mean laser radiation power. The technical characteristics and working principle are given.
Translated from Izmeritel’naya Tekhnika, No. 7, pp. 3–6, July, 2007.
- Ivanov, V. S. In: Kotyuk, A. F. eds. (2004) Principles of Optoelectronic Measurements in Photonics: A Textbook. Logos, Moscow
- Geist, J., Zalewski, E. F., Schaetez, A. R. (1980) Appl. Optics 19: pp. 132
- Zalewski, E. F., Geist, J. (1980) Appl. Optics 19: pp. 1214
- Carrol, G., Hughes, U. (1982) Appl. Optics 21: pp. 2129 CrossRef
- R. M. Wood, “Characterization of pulsed laser energy and power,” GEC J. Science and Technology, 44, No. 3 (1978).
- W. Bercel and J. Vobis, Hewlett-Packard J., 29 (Jan. 1985).
- N. Collier, “Smith laser measurement services at NBS,” Laser Focus (Aug. 1983).
- Honda, T., Endo, M. (1978) IEEE Quantum Electronics QE-14: pp. 33
- V. S. Ivanov et al., Izmer. Tekh., No. 6, 15 (1999); Measurement Techniques, 42, No. 6, 533 (1999).
- Ivanov, V. S. (2001) Optical Radiation Photometry and Radiometry (General Course). Book 3. Measurement of Spectral, Phase Correlation, and Polarization Parameters and Characteristics of Laser Radiation (Spectral, Frequency, Phase Correlation, and Polarization Laser Physics). Poligraf-Servis, Moscow
- I. N. Govor, A. V. Kubarev, and V. V. Ozolin, Izmer. Tekh., No. 7, 34 (1984); Measurement Techniques, 27, No. 7, 615 (1984).
- I. N. Govor and A. V. Kubarev, Imp. Fotometr., Issue 8 (1984).
- A. P. Knyupfer, A. B. Kuznetsov, and A. A. Liberman, Photometry and Metrological Support to It: Abstracts for the 7th All-Union Conference [in Russian], (1988), p. 4.
- A. A. Kostin, A. A. Liberman, and V. S. Medik, Metrologiya, No. 1, 30 (2002).
- The state primary standard for the unit of mean laser power
Volume 50, Issue 7 , pp 695-699
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- primary standard
- laser radiation
- Industry Sectors