Allen Buchanan: Justice and Health Care: Selected Essays
- Roger Stanev
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Executive Office of the President of the United States. 2009. The burden of health insurance premium increases on American families. http://www.whitehouse.gov/assets/documents/Health_Insurance_Premium_Report.pdf.
- Rawls, J. 1971. Theory of justice. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Dworkin, R. 1973. Taking rights seriously. In Oxford essays in jurisprudence, vol. 2, ed. A.W.B. Simpson. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Daniels, N. 1985. Just health care. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- Daniels, N. 1993. Rationing fairly: Pragmatic considerations. Bioethics 7(2): 224–233. CrossRef
- Health care reform and the courts. The New York Times (May 19 2010) http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/20/opinion/20thu1.html.
- Buchanan, A., and M. De Camp. 2006. Responsibility for global health. Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics 27(1): 95–114. CrossRef
- Allen Buchanan: Justice and Health Care: Selected Essays
Theoretical Medicine and Bioethics
Volume 32, Issue 2 , pp 137-142
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Roger Stanev (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Philosophy, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada