Pulling apart the quantum’s entanglement with the counter culture: How fysiks became physics
- Trevor Pinch
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Collins, Harry and Pinch, Trevor. 2010. Frames of meaning: The social construction of extraordinary science (first published in 1982). London: Routledge.
- Harvey, Bill. 1981. Plausibility and the evaluation of knowledge: A case study of experimental quantum mechanics. Social Studies of Science 11: 95–130. CrossRef
- Turner, Fred. 2006. From counter culture to cyber culture: Stewart Brand, the whole earth network, and the rise of digital utopianism. Chicago: Chicago University Press.
- Pulling apart the quantum’s entanglement with the counter culture: How fysiks became physics
Volume 21, Issue 3 , pp 601-606
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Trevor Pinch (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Science and Technology Studies, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 14853, USA