Lamarck, Lamarckism, epigenetics and epigenetic inheritance
- Brian K. Hall
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Chambers, R. 1844. Vestiges of the natural history of creation. London: J. Churchill.
- Goldberg, A.D., C.D. Allis, and E. Bernstein. 2007. Epigenetics: A landscape takes shape. Cell 128: 635–638. CrossRef
- Hall, B.K. 1992. Waddington’s legacy in development and evolution. American Zoologist 32: 113–122.
- Hall, B.K. 2008a. From Marshalling yards to landscapes to triangles to morphospace. Evolutionary Biology 35: 97–99. CrossRef
- Hall, B.K. 2008b. Waddington, Conrad Hal. In New dictionary of scientific biography, ed. in chief N. Koertge, vol. 7, 201–207. Farmington Hills, MI: Thomas Gale.
- Hall, B.K, and M.D. Laubichler (eds.) 2009. Conrad Hal Waddington, theoretical biology, and evo-devo. Thematic issue of Biological Theory 3 (3), 185–289. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Hallgrímsson, B., and B.K. Hall (eds.) 2011. Epigenetics: Linking genotype and phenotype in development and evolution. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
- Lamarck, J.B. 1809. Philosophie zoologique, ou exposition des considérations relatives à l’histoire naturelle des animaux. Paris: Dentu.
- Lewontin, R.C. 1970. The units of selection. Annual Review of Ecology and Systematics 1: 1–18. CrossRef
- Lewontin, R.C. 2000. The triple helix: Gene, organism, and environment. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
- Lyell, C. 1832. Principles of geology. An attempt to explain the former changes on the earth’s surface by reference to causes now in operation, vol. II. London: John Murray.
- Packard, A.S. 1901. Lamarck, the founder of evolution. His life and work, with translations of his writings on organic evolution. New York: Longman, Green and Co. CrossRef
- Waddington, C.H. 1975. The Evolution of an evolutionist. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University.
- Lamarck, Lamarckism, epigenetics and epigenetic inheritance
Volume 21, Issue 2 , pp 375-378
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Brian K. Hall (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Biology, Dalhousie University, 1355 Oxford Street, Halifax, NS, B3H 4J1, Canada