The human story behind Everettian quantum mechanics
- Alastair Wilson
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Beller, M. 1999. Quantum dialogue: The making of a revolution. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Saunders, S., J. Barrett, A. Kent, and D. Wallace, eds. 2010. Many Worlds? Everett, Quantum Theory, and Reality. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- The human story behind Everettian quantum mechanics
Volume 21, Issue 1 , pp 143-146
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Alastair Wilson (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University College, Oxford, OX1 4BH, UK
- 2. Department of Philosophy, Monash University, Melbourne, VIC, 3800, Australia