Refinement of Vahlen's Theorem for Minkowski Bases of Three-Dimensional Lattices
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
In the paper, the analog of Vahlen's theorem for Minkowski bases of three-dimensional lattices is sharpened.
Translated from Matematicheskie Zametki, vol. 79, no. 2, 2006, pp. 163–168.
Original Russian Text Copyright © 2006 by M. O. Avdeeva, V. A. Bykovskii.
- G. F. Voronoi, Collected Works [in Russian], vol. 1, Kiev, 1952.
- A. Ya. Khinchin, Continued Fractions [in Russian], Moscow, 1978.
- J. W. S. Cassels, An Introduction to the Geometry of Numbers, Cambridge Univ. Press, Cambridge, 1959.
- V. A. Bykovskii, “Vahlen's theorem for two-dimensional convergents,” Mat. Zametki [Math. Notes], 66 (1999), no. 1, 30–37.
- M. O. Avdeeva and V. A. Bykovskii, “An analog of Vahlen's theorem for joint approximations of a pair of numbers,” Mat. Sb. [Russian Acad. Sci. Sb. Math.], 194 (2003), no. 7, 4–14.
- H. Minkowski, “Generalisation de la theorie des fractions continues,” Ann. Sci. Ecole Norm. Sup.(3), 13 (1896), no. 2, 41–60.
- V. A. Bykovskii and O. A. Gorkusha, “Minimum bases of three-dimensional lattices,” Mat. Sb. [Russian Acad. Sci. Sb. Math.], 192 (2001), no. 2, 57–66.
- Refinement of Vahlen's Theorem for Minkowski Bases of Three-Dimensional Lattices
Volume 79, Issue 1-2 , pp 151-156
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Vahlen's theorem
- Minkowski basis
- Voronoi basis
- complete lattice
- continued fraction
- three-dimensional lattice
- Industry Sectors