Formation of cathode products of electrolysis of tungstate–molybdate melts
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
We have investigated the composition and structure of the cathode products of electrolysis of tungstate–molybdate melts depending on their acid–base properties. We have delimited the regions of deposition of different electrolysis products depending on its conditions.
- A. N. Baraboshkin, Electrocrystallization of Metals from Molten Salts [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).
- R. Haase, Thermodynamics of Irreversible Processes, Dover, New York (1990).
- D. G. Lovering, Molten Salt Technology, Plenum, New York (1982).
- V. V. Malyshev, High-Temperature Electrochemistry and Electrodeposition of Metals of the IV to VI A Groups and Their Compounds in Ionic Melts [in Ukrainian], Vydavnytstvo Univ. “Ukraina,” Kyiv (2004).
- Formation of cathode products of electrolysis of tungstate–molybdate melts
Volume 48, Issue 2 , pp 208-212
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- tungstate–molybdate melts
- Industry Sectors