Date: 02 Nov 2012
Special issue on “Corporate governance and strategic management in different contexts: fostering interchange of a crucial relationship”
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- Albert, M (1993) Capitalism against capitalism. Whurr, London
- Capasso, A., & Dagnino, G. B. (2012). Beyond the “silo view” of strategic management and corporate governance: Evidence from Fiat, Telecom Italia and Unicredit. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9247-0.
- D’Aveni, RA (2012) Strategic capitalism. The new economic strategy for winning the capitalist cold war. McGraw-Hill, New York
- Fama, EF, Jensen, MC (1983) Separation of ownership and control. Journal of Law and Economics 26: pp. 301-325 CrossRef
- Gutierrez, I., & Surroca, J. (2012). Revisiting corporate governance through the lens of the Spanish evidence. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9250-5.
- Harrigan, K. R. (2012). Comparing corporate governance practices and exit decisions between U.S. and Japanese firms. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9249-y.
- Jensen, MC, Meckling, WH (1976) Theory of firm—managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure. Journal of Financial Economics 3: pp. 305-360 CrossRef
- Kaczmarek, S., Kimino, S., & Pye, A. (forthcoming). Interlocking directorships and firm performance in highly regulated sectors: The moderating impact of board diversity. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9228-3.
- Peni, E. (forthcoming). CEO and Chairperson characteristics and firm performance. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9224-7.
- Pfeffer, J, Salancik, GR (1978) The external control of organizations: A resource dependence perspective. Harper and Row, New York
- Shen, W., & Gentry, R. J. (2012). A cyclical view of the relationship between corporate governance and strategic management. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9248-z.
- Shleifer, A, Vishny, RW (1997) A survey of corporate governance. Journal of Finance 52: pp. 737-783 CrossRef
- Slomka-Golebiowska, A. (2012). Bankers on boards as corporate governance mechanism: Evidence from Poland. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9251-4.
- Special issue on “Corporate governance and strategic management in different contexts: fostering interchange of a crucial relationship”
Journal of Management & Governance
Volume 18, Issue 4 , pp 921-927
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Sannio, Via delle Puglie, 82, 2100, Benevento, Italy
- 2. University of Catania, Corso Italia, 55, 95129, Catania, Italy
- 3. Department of Management, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, PO Box 874006, Tempe, AZ, 85287-4006, USA