Special issue on “Corporate governance and strategic management in different contexts: fostering interchange of a crucial relationship”
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Albert, M. (1993). Capitalism against capitalism. London: Whurr.
- Capasso, A., & Dagnino, G. B. (2012). Beyond the “silo view” of strategic management and corporate governance: Evidence from Fiat, Telecom Italia and Unicredit. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9247-0.
- D’Aveni, R. A. (2012). Strategic capitalism. The new economic strategy for winning the capitalist cold war. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Fama, E. F., & Jensen, M. C. (1983). Separation of ownership and control. Journal of Law and Economics, 26(2), 301–325. CrossRef
- Gutierrez, I., & Surroca, J. (2012). Revisiting corporate governance through the lens of the Spanish evidence. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9250-5.
- Harrigan, K. R. (2012). Comparing corporate governance practices and exit decisions between U.S. and Japanese firms. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9249-y.
- Jensen, M. C., & Meckling, W. H. (1976). Theory of firm—managerial behavior, agency costs and ownership structure. Journal of Financial Economics, 3(4), 305–360. CrossRef
- Kaczmarek, S., Kimino, S., & Pye, A. (forthcoming). Interlocking directorships and firm performance in highly regulated sectors: The moderating impact of board diversity. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9228-3.
- Peni, E. (forthcoming). CEO and Chairperson characteristics and firm performance. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9224-7.
- Pfeffer, J., & Salancik, G. R. (1978). The external control of organizations: A resource dependence perspective. New York: Harper and Row.
- Shen, W., & Gentry, R. J. (2012). A cyclical view of the relationship between corporate governance and strategic management. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9248-z.
- Shleifer, A., & Vishny, R. W. (1997). A survey of corporate governance. Journal of Finance, 52(2), 737–783. CrossRef
- Slomka-Golebiowska, A. (2012). Bankers on boards as corporate governance mechanism: Evidence from Poland. Journal of Management and Governance. doi:10.1007/s10997-012-9251-4.
- Special issue on “Corporate governance and strategic management in different contexts: fostering interchange of a crucial relationship”
Journal of Management & Governance
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Sannio, Via delle Puglie, 82, 2100, Benevento, Italy
- 2. University of Catania, Corso Italia, 55, 95129, Catania, Italy
- 3. Department of Management, W.P. Carey School of Business, Arizona State University, PO Box 874006, Tempe, AZ, 85287-4006, USA