On the problem of computing the values of L-functions
- N. V. Proskurin
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
The aim of the paper is to introduce a general method of numerical calculation of L-functions based on approximate functional equations. Bibliography: 6 titles.
- A. F. Lavrik, “Functional equations of the Dirichlet functions,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat., 31, No. 2, 431–442 (1967).
- A. F. Lavrik, “Approximate functional equations of Dirichlet functions,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR Ser. Mat., 32, No. 1, 134–185 (1968).
- N. V. Proskurin, “Computation of zeros of the L-function associated with the cubic theta-function,” Zap. Nauchn. Semin. POMI, 357, 180–194 (2008).
- N. V. Proskurin, “Computation of Rankin-Selberg convolutions of Maass wave forms L-functions,” in: International Conference on Polynomial Computer Algebra, St. Petersburg (2009), pp. 95–99.
- A. Strömbergsson, “On the zeros of L-functions associated to Maass waveforms,” Internat. Math. Res. Notices, 15, 839–851 (1999). CrossRef
- A. Strömbergsson, “Studies in the analytic and spectral theory of automorphic forms,” Uppsala Dissertations in Math., 17, Uppsala Univ. (2001).
- On the problem of computing the values of L-functions
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 168, Issue 3 , pp 464-467
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- N. V. Proskurin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. St. Petersburg Department of Steklov Institute of Mathematics, St. Petersburg, Russia