Gauge-Related Deformations of Ordinary Linear Differential Operators with Constant Coefficients
- S. P. Khekalo
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Relations between the coefficients of gauge-related deformations and the solutions of a certain system of ordinary nonlinear differential equations are studied. These coefficients are found in an explicit form. Bibliography: 14 titles.
- Y. Berest and Y. Molchanov, “Fundamental solution for partial differential equations with reflection group invariance,” J. Math. Phis., 36(8), 4324–4339 (1995).
- Yu. Yu. Berest and A. P. Veselov, “Huygens' principle and integrability,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 49, 6(300), 8–78 (1994).
- Y. Berest, “Hierarchies of Huygens' operators and Hadamard's conjecture,” Acta Appl. Math., 53, 125–185 (1998). CrossRef
- Y. Berest, “Solution of a restricted Hadamard problem on Minkowski spaces,” Comm. Pure Appl. Math., 50, 1019–1052 (1997). CrossRef
- Y. Y. Berest and I. M. Loutsenko, “Huygens' principle in Minkowski spaces and soliton solutions of the Korteweg-de Vries equation,” Commun. Math. Phys., 190, 113–132 (1997). CrossRef
- Y. Berest, “The problem of lacunas and analysis on root systems,” Trans. Amer. Math. Soc., 352, No.8, 3743–3776 (2000). CrossRef
- G. Wilson, “Bispectral commutative ordinary differential operators,” J. Reine Angew. Math., 442, 177–204 (1993).
- S. P. Khekalo, “Fundamental solution for an iterated operator of the Cayley-Garding type,” Usp. Mat. Nauk, 55, No.3, 191–192 (2000).
- A. I. Komech, “Linear differential equations in partial derivatives with constant coefficients,” Itogi Nauki Tekhn., 31, 127–261 (1988).
- S. P. Khekalo, “The gauge relation of differential operators in partial derivatives,” in: International Conference on Differential Equations and Dynamical Systems, Abstracts, Suzdal (2002), pp. 138–140.
- K. L. Stellmacher, “Ein Beispiel einer Huygennchen Differentialgleichung,” Nachr. Akad. Wiss., Gottingen Math. Phis. Kl. Pa., 10, 133–138 (1953).
- S. Khekalo, “The gauge relation of differential operators and Huygens' principle, in: Day on Diffraction, St. Petersburg (2002), pp. 32–34.
- G. P. Gavrilov and A. A. Sapozhenko, Problems in Discrete Mathematics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).
- S. P. Khekalo, “Iso-Huygens deformations of homogeneous differential operators associated with a special cone of rank 3,” Mat. Zametki, 70, No.6, 927–940 (2001).
- Gauge-Related Deformations of Ordinary Linear Differential Operators with Constant Coefficients
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 132, Issue 1 , pp 136-145
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- S. P. Khekalo (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. St. Petersburg Department, Steklov Mathematical Institute, St. Petersburg, Russia