Asymptotics of Spectral Data of a Harmonic Oscillator Perturbed by a Potential
- D. S. Chelkak
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Asymptotics of spectral data of a perturbed harmonic oscillator −y″ + x2y + q(x)y are obtained for potentials q(x) such that q′, xq ∈ L2(ℝ). These results are important in the solution of the corresponding inverse spectral problem. Bibliography: 7 titles.
- H. P. McKean and E. Trubowitz, “The spectral class of the quantum-mechanical harmonic oscillator,” Comm. Math. Phys., 82, 471–495 (1981/82). CrossRef
- J. Poschel and E. Trubowitz, Inverse Spectral Theory, Academic Press, Boston (1987).
- H. Bateman and A. Erdelyi, Higher Trancsendental Functions. Bessel Functions, Functions of Parabolic Cylinder, Orthogonal Polynomials [Russian translation], Moscow (1974).
- D. Chelkak, P. Kargaev, and E. Korotyaev, “Inverse problem for harmonic oscillator perturbed by a potential. Characterization,” Preprint SFB 288, No. 573, Berlin (2002).
- D. Chelkak, P. Kargaev, and E. Korotyaev, “An inverse problem for a harmonic oscillator perturbed by a potential. Uniqueness,” Lett. Math. Phys., 64, 7–21 (2003). CrossRef
- F. Olver, “Two inequalities for parabolic cylinder functions,” Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc., 57, 811–822 (1961).
- M. V. Fedoryuk, Asymptotic Methods for Linear Ordinary Differential Equations [in Russian], Moscow (1983).
- Asymptotics of Spectral Data of a Harmonic Oscillator Perturbed by a Potential
Journal of Mathematical Sciences
Volume 129, Issue 4 , pp 4053-4082
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Consultants Bureau
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- D. S. Chelkak (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. St. Petersburg State University, Russia