July 2007, Volume 28, Issue 3-4, pp 205-212,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 05 Jun 2007
Preventing Homelessness: A Consumer Perspective
- Kenneth R. Wireman
- … show all 1 hide
Kenneth R. Wireman is the Executive Director of Main Street Housing, Inc., which is a consumer-operated housing development corporation that has the capacity to provide housing for up to 46 individuals. He has extensive knowledge of Maryland’s Public mental health system. In addition to having utilized mental health services, Mr. Wireman has worked in many capacities within the mental health field including serving as a case manager, licensed clinical therapist, emergency room psychiatric assessment clinician, and a county level mental health services administrator.
- Fisher, D. (2006). The President’s New Freedom Commission on Mental Health: Achieving the promise—Developing a recovery oriented mental health system. Paper presented at On Our Own of Maryland’s Statewide Leadership Summit: Voices of Transformation: Transforming Maryland’s Public Mental health System, Ellicott City, Maryland.
- Wireman, K. R., Hoffman, E. (2004) 30th Institute on Rehabilitation Issues 2004: Innovative methods for providing vocational rehabilitation services to individuals with psychiatric disabilities. Rehabilitation Services Administration, US Department of Education, Washington, DC
- Preventing Homelessness: A Consumer Perspective
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
The Journal of Primary Prevention
Volume 28, Issue 3-4 , pp 205-212
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Main Street Housing, Inc., 1521 S. Edgewood Street Suite C, Baltimore, MD, 21227, USA