Closed loop stability of measure-driven impulsive control systems
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Closed loop stabilization of impulsive control systems containing a measure in the dynamics is considered. It is proved that, as for regular affine systems, an almost everywhere continuous stabilizing impulsive feedback control law exists for such impulsive systems. An example illustrating the loop closing features is also presented.
- A. Bressan Jr. and F. Rampazzo, Impulsive control systems with commutative vector fields. J. Optim. Theory Appl. 71 (1991), No. 1, 67–83. CrossRef
- A. Bressan and F. Rampazzo, On differential systems with vector-valued impulsive controls. Un. Mat. Ital. B (7) 2 (1988), No. 3, 641–656.
- G. Dal Maso and F. Rampazzo, On systems of ordinary differential equations with measures as controls. Differential Integral Equations 4 (1991), No. 4, 739–765.
- D. Yu. Karamzin, Necessary conditions of the minimum in an impulse optimal control problem. J. Math. Sci. 139 (2006), No. 6, 7087–7150. CrossRef
- B. M. Miller and E. Ya. Rubinovich, Impulsive control in continuous and discrete-continuous systems. Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, New York (2003).
- F. L. Pereira and G. N. Silva, Stability for impulsive control systems. Dynam. Systems 17 (2002), No. 4, 421–434. CrossRef
- _____, Lyapunov stability for impulsive control systems. Differential Equations 40 (2004), No. 8, 1122–1130. CrossRef
- _____, Necessary conditions of optimality for vector-valued impulsive control problems. Systems Control Lett. 40 (2000), No. 3, 205–215. CrossRef
- L. Rifford, Existence of Lipschitz and semiconcave control-Lyapunov functions. SIAM J. Control Optim. 39 (2000), No. 4, 1043–1064. CrossRef
- _____, Semiconcave control-Lyapunov functions and stabilizing feedbacks. SIAM J. Control Optim. 41 (2002), No. 3, 659–681. CrossRef
- _____, Stratified semiconcave control-Lyapunov functions and the stabilization problem. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré. Anal. Non Linéaire 22 (2005), No. 3, 343–384. CrossRef
- _____, On the existence of local smooth repulsive stabilizing feedbacks in dimension three. J. Differential Equations 226 (2006), No. 2, 429–500. CrossRef
- R. W. Rishel, An extended Pontryagin principle for control systems whose control laws contain measures. J. Soc. Indust. Appl. Math. Ser. A 3 (1965), 191–205. CrossRef
- G. N. Silva and R. B. Vinter, Measure driven differential inclusions. J. Math. Anal. Appl. 202 (1996), No. 3, 727–746. CrossRef
- E. D. Sontag, A “universal” construction of Artstein’s theorem on nonlinear stabilization. Systems Control Lett. 13 (1989), No. 2, 117–123. CrossRef
- J. Warga, Optimal control of differential and functional equations. Academic Press, New York (1972).
- P. R. Wolenski and S. Žabić, A sampling method and approximation results for impulsive systems. SIAM J. Control Optim. 46 (2007), No. 3, 983–998. CrossRef
- Closed loop stability of measure-driven impulsive control systems
Journal of Dynamical and Control Systems
Volume 16, Issue 1 , pp 1-21
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Closed loop systems
- impulsive systems
- measure-driven systems