New Trends of Leisure Consumption in China
- Xiangdong Yin
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
This paper described new trends of leisure consumption in China.
- China statistical yearbook 2003. Statistical Press, Beijing
- China Tourist Bureau. (2003). 2003 Bulletin of China Tourist Industry. Retrieved July 12, 2004, from http://www.cnta.gov.cn/32-lydy/2004/tjgb.htm
- Liu, J. (2000, October 12). Common people are going to a leisure time. Worker’s Daily, p. 3.
- Wang, Q. (1999). Time allocation of urban household. Economic Science Press, pp. 1–5.
- Xin, H., & Ma, J. (2000, October 9). Going to the leisure time. Niaoning Daily, p. D01.
- Yin, S. (1997, December 1). Improving the quality of cultural consumption and setting civilized lifestyle. China Consumer’s Daily, p. 2.
- Yin, S. (2000) China’s entry into WTO and households consumption. Journal of Friends of Industry and Commerce 2: pp. 601-607
- Yin, X. (2001) Reconstruction of leisure life after China’s entry to WTO. Consumer Economics 6: pp. 50-52
- New Trends of Leisure Consumption in China
Journal of Family and Economic Issues
Volume 26, Issue 1 , pp 175-182
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers-Human Sciences Press
- Additional Links
- culture consumption
- leisure consumption
- Industry Sectors
- Xiangdong Yin (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Hunan Academy of Social Sciences, Changsha, Deyacun, Hunan, P.R. China, 410003