Yong Zhao: Catching up or leading the way: American education in the age of globalization
- Wei Ling Karen Lam
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Hargreaves, D. (2004). Personalising learning 1: Next steps in working laterally. London: Specialist Schools and Academies Trust.
- Hargreaves, A., & Shirley, D. (2009). The fourth way: The inspiring future for educational change. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin.
- Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. (2010). For the all-round development of every student: China’s curriculum reform of basic education in the new century. Beijing, China: Author.
- National Commission on Excellence in Education. (1983). A Nation at Risk: The imperative for educational reform. Washington, DC: US Department of Education.
- Zhao, Y. (2009). Catching up or leading the way: American education in the age of globalization. Alexandria, VA: ASCD.
- Yong Zhao: Catching up or leading the way: American education in the age of globalization
Journal of Educational Change
Volume 12, Issue 1 , pp 99-107
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, USA