Date: 16 Oct 2010
Remembering ingenuity creativity and democratic participation in American school reform
- Michelle Renée
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
- American Educational Research Association. (2000). AERA position statement on high-stakes testing in pre-K-12 education. Retrieved from http://www.aera.net/?id=378.
- Coalition for Excellent Public Schools. (2010). Our communities left behind: An analysis of the administration’s school turnaround policies. Retrieved from http://www.ceps-ourschools.org.
- Darling-Hammond, L (2010) The flat world and education: How America’s commitment to equity will determine our future. Teachers College Press, New York
- Lucas, S (1999) Tracking inequality. Teachers College Press, New York
- Oakes, J (2005) Keeping track: How schools structure inequality. Yale University Press, New Haven, CT
- Schott Foundation for Public Education. (2010). National opportunity to learn campaign. Retrieved from http://schottfoundation.org/funds/otl/.
- Smith, M, O’Day, J (1990) Systemic school reform. Journal of Education Policy 5: pp. 233-267 CrossRef
- US Department of Education. (2010). A blueprint for reform: The reauthorization of the elementary and secondary education Act. Washington, DC: Author. Retrieved from http://www2.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/blueprint/blueprint.pdf.
- Remembering ingenuity creativity and democratic participation in American school reform
Journal of Educational Change
Volume 12, Issue 1 , pp 115-119
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Michelle Renée (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Annenberg Institute for School Reform, Brown University, Providence, RI, USA