June 2007, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp 181-184,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Date: 17 Mar 2007
Learning power globally?
- Wiel Veugelers
- … show all 1 hide
- Oakes, J., Lipton, M. (1999) Teaching to change the world. McGraw Hill College, Boston
- Oakes, J., Quartz, K.H., Ryan, S., Lipton, M. (2000) Becoming good American schools. Jossey-Bass, San Francisco
- Veugelers, W. (2007) Creating critical-democratic citizenship education: empowering humanity and democracy in Dutch education. Compare 37: pp. 95-109 CrossRef
- Veugelers, W., & O’ Hair M. J. (Eds.) (2005). Network learning for educational change. Maidenhead: Open University Press.
- Learning power globally?
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Educational Change
Volume 8, Issue 2 , pp 181-184
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Wiel Veugelers (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2. University for Humanistics, Utrecht, The Netherlands