June 2007, Volume 8, Issue 2, pp 181-184,
Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Learning power globally?
- Wiel Veugelers
- … show all 1 hide
368 Downloads 200 Citations 9 Comments
- Oakes, J., & Lipton, M. (1999). Teaching to change the world. Boston: McGraw Hill College.
- Oakes, J., Quartz, K.H., Ryan, S., & Lipton M. (2000). Becoming good American schools. San Francisco: Jossey-Bass.
- Veugelers, W. (2007). Creating critical-democratic citizenship education: empowering humanity and democracy in Dutch education. Compare, 37(1), 95–109. CrossRef
- Veugelers, W., & O’ Hair M. J. (Eds.) (2005). Network learning for educational change. Maidenhead: Open University Press.
- Learning power globally?
- Open Access
- Available under Open Access This content is freely available online to anyone, anywhere at any time.
Journal of Educational Change
Volume 8, Issue 2 , pp 181-184
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Kluwer Academic Publishers
- Additional Links
- Wiel Veugelers (1) (2)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2. University for Humanistics, Utrecht, The Netherlands