May 2013, Volume 13, Issue 2, pp 219-223
Steinar Andresen, Elin Lerum Boasson, and Geir Hønneland (Eds): International environmental agreements: an introduction
- Stavros Afionis
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Biermann, F., Davies, O., & van der Grijp, N. (2009). Environmental policy integration and the architecture of global environmental governance. International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 9(4), 351–369. CrossRef
- Chasek, P., & Wagner, L. M. (Eds.). (2012). The roads from Rio: Lessons learned from twenty years of multilateral environmental negotiations. London: Routledge.
- Death, C. (2010). Governing sustainable development: Partnerships, protests and power at the world summit. London: Routledge.
- Death, C. (2011). Summit theatre: exemplary governmentality and environmental diplomacy in Johannesburg and Copenhagen. Environmental Politics, 20(1), 1–19. CrossRef
- Falkner, R. (2012). Global environmentalism and the greening of international society. International Affairs, 88(3), 503–522. CrossRef
- Kerr, R. A. (2009). A final push to divvy up the sea by all the rules. Science, 324, 1500–1501. CrossRef
- O’Neil, K. (2009). The environment and international relations. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press. CrossRef
- Van Alstine, J., & Afionis, S. (2012). Rio+20: Environmental outlook in Latin America and the Caribbean. In Europa Publications (Ed.), South America, Central America and the Caribbean 2013 (pp. 12–17). London: Routledge.
- Van Alstine, J., Afionis, S., & Doran, P. (2012) The UN Conference on Sustainable Development (Rio+20): A sign of the times or ‘ecology as spectacle’?, SRI Paper No. 34, September. http://www.see.leeds.ac.uk/fileadmin/Documents/research/sri/workingpapers/SRIPs-34.pdf. Accessed September 15, 2012.
- Viola, E., & Franchini, M. (2012). Climate Politics in Brazil: Public awareness, social transformations and emissions reduction. In I. Bailey & H. Compston (Eds.), Feeling the heat: The politics of climate policy in rapidly industrializing countries (pp. 253–291). Houndmills: Palgrave.
- Vogler, J. (2000). The global commons: Environmental and technological governance. Chichester: Wiley.
- Vogler, J. (2012). Global commons revisited. Global Policy, 3(1), 61–70. CrossRef
- Steinar Andresen, Elin Lerum Boasson, and Geir Hønneland (Eds): International environmental agreements: an introduction
International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
Volume 13, Issue 2 , pp 219-223
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Stavros Afionis (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. School of Earth & Environment, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK