An algorithm for processing synchronized vector measurements of the operating parameters of a power system
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
The principles of synchronized vector measurements in an electric power system are considered, a prototype of software of an algorithm for processing them is described, and the results of testing it are presented.
- IEEE Std 1344–1995. IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems.
- IEEE Std C37.118–2005. IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems.
- IEEE Std 37.118.1–2011. IEEE Standard for Synchrophasor Measurements for Power Systems (Revision of IEEE Std C37.118–2005).
- Phadke, AG, Thorp, JS (2008) Synchronized Phasor Measurements and Their Applications. Springer, New York CrossRef
- J. Warichet, T. Sezi and J.-C. Maun, “A synchrophasor measurement algorithm suitable for dynamic applications,” in: 16th Power Systems Computation Conference (Glasgow, Scotland, July 14 – 18, 2008).
- STO 59012820.29.240.007–2008. Rules for Preventing and Eliminating Breakdowns of the Normal Mode of Operation of the Electrical Part of a Power System [in Russian], Approved by JSC “SO EÉS”, September 24, 2008.
- State Standard GOST R 52002–2003. Electrical Engineering. Terms and Definitions of Basic Concepts [in Russian], Izd. Gosstandart Rossii, Moscow (2003).
- Basic Technical Requirements for the Parallel Operating Power Systems of the Countries of the CIS and Baltic States. Procedure for Monitoring the Participation of the Countries of the CIS and the Baltic States in Regulating the Frequency and Return Flows of Active Power [in Russian], Approved by Élektroenerg. Sovet SNG October 29, 2009), Izd. JSC “SO EÉS,” Moscow (2009).
- An algorithm for processing synchronized vector measurements of the operating parameters of a power system
Power Technology and Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 325-329
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- power system
- synchronized vector measurements
- an instrument for synchronized vector measurements
- Industry Sectors