The development and introduction of devices for the automatic limiting of line overload
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
A device for the automatic limiting of line overload is considered. The device determines the thermal overload of the line from the current in the line and the temperature of the surrounding air, and takes controlling action to shed its load. It has a unified algorithm, suitable for cable, overhead and cable-overhead lines. The theoretical and practical aspects of the operation of the device are described.
- V. V. Burgsdorf and L. G. Nikitina, “Determination of the permissible load currents of overhead electric power lines when their conductors heat up,” Élektrichestvo, No. 11 (1989).
- T. E. Petrova and E. P. Figurnov, “The protection of overhead electric power lines from current overload,” Élektrichestvo, No. 8 (1991).
- Bachelis, DS, Belorussov, NM, Saakayan, AE (1971) Electric Cables, Conductors, and Filaments [in Russian]. Énergiya, Moscow
- D. L. Faibisovicha (Ed.), Reference Book of Electric Network Design [in Russian], Izd. NTs “ÉNAS,” Moscow (2006).
- E. F. Makarov, Reference Book on 0.4 – 35 kV and 110 – 1150 kV Electric Networks [in Russian], Papirus PRO, Moscow (2003).
- The development and introduction of devices for the automatic limiting of line overload
Power Technology and Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 305-311
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- antiemergency automation
- cable and cable-overhead lines
- line overload
- line-overload automatic limiting device
- Industry Sectors