Development and operation of unit 3 at the Kashira GRÉS
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
Initial results on the development and operation of the 330 MW pulverized-coal fired unit at the Kashira GRÉS are reported. The major performance indices are close to the design values. The remaining unsolved issues are singled out.
- Standards Document OST 108.030.26–78. Pulverized-Coal and Dust-Gas Swirl Burners and Their Configurations with Furnaces. Methods for Modelling and Design [in Russian], Izd. TsKTI, Leningrad (1979).
- Thermal Calculations for Boilers (Standard Method) [in Russian], Izd. NPO TsKTI, St. Petersburg (1998).
- M. N. Maidanik, E. Kh. Verbovetskii, A. A. Dekterev, M. Yu. Chernetskii, A. A. Gavrilov, D. V. Boikov, and S. V. Berdin, “Mathematical simulation of the furnace and horizontal gas duct of a P-50R boiler with combined solid and gas fuel firing,” Teploénergetika, No. 6 (2011).
- Development and operation of unit 3 at the Kashira GRÉS
Power Technology and Engineering
Volume 46, Issue 4 , pp 289-297
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors