Peter McHugh’s Late Work
- Stanley Raffel
- … show all 1 hide
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
I focus on some of Peter McHugh’s most recent papers. This is work that is not yet widely known, some of which has not even been published as yet. I try to show that while the work does not in any way contradict his life-long commitments, it still has the capacity to be not at all predictable.
- Arendt, H. (1958). The human condition. Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
- Blum, A., & McHugh, P. (1984). Self reflection in the arts and sciences. Atlantic Highlands, NJ: Humanities Press.
- Dworkin, R. (1977). Positive discrimination. In Taking human rights seriously. (pp. 223–239). London: Duckworth.
- McHugh, P. (1971). On the failure of positivism. In J. Douglas (Ed.), Understanding everyday life (pp. 320–335). London: Routledge.
- McHugh, P. (2005). Shared being, old promises, and the just necessity of affirmative action. Human Studies, 28, 129–156. CrossRef
- McHugh, P. (2007a). Notes on circulation. Unpublished.
- McHugh, P. (2007b). Intimacy. Unpublished.
- Sandel, M. (1982). Liberalism and the limits of justice. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Sandel, M. (2009). Justice. London: Allen Lane.
- Peter McHugh’s Late Work
Volume 33, Issue 2-3 , pp 289-292
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Stanley Raffel (1)
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Department of Sociology, Edinburgh University, Edinburgh, EH8 9JT, UK