Opening the black box: Review of prosecution complex
- Brandon L. Garrett
- … show all 1 hide
Purchase on Springer.com
$39.95 / €34.95 / £29.95*
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.
- Miller, M. L., & Wright, R. F. (2008). The black box. Iowa Law Review, 94(125), 129.
- Medwed, D. S. (2012). Prosecution complex: America’s race to convict and its impact on the innocent. New York: NYU Press.
- Bibas, S. (2009). Rewarding prosecutors for performance. Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law, 6(441), 445.
- Bibas, S. (2009). Prosecutorial regulation versus prosecutorial accountability. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 157, 959.
- Meares, T. L. (1995). Rewards for good behavior: influencing prosecutorial discretion and conduct with financial incentives. Fordham Law Review, 64(851), 873–77.
- Fisher, S. Z. (1988). In search of the virtuous prosecutor: a conceptual framework. American Journal of Criminal Law, 15(197), 206.
- Bowers, J. (2008). Punishing the innocent. University of Pennsylvania Law Review, 156, 1117.
- Barkow, R. (2009). Organizational guidelines for the prosecutor’s office. Cardozo Law Review, 31, 2089.
- Garrett, B. L. (2007). Structural reform prosecution. Virginia Law Review, 93, 853.
- Opening the black box: Review of prosecution complex
Crime, Law and Social Change
Volume 58, Issue 5 , pp 567-573
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer Netherlands
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. Roy L. and Rosamund Woodruff Morgan Professor of Law, University of Virginia School of Law, Charlottesville, VA, USA