Chemical constituents of basidiomycetes Cortinarius longipes
Rent the article at a discountRent now
* Final gross prices may vary according to local VAT.Get Access
Comprising about 4200 epithets, Cortinarius is the most widely distributed genus in the world. Many species of this genus are known to produce biologically active natural products, and studies on the chemical constituents have led to the isolation of alkaloid [1,2], disulfide metabolites , chromogenic triterpenoids , and cerebrosides [5–7]. As one part of our work on bioactive metabolites of higher fungi, the chemical constituents of Cortinarius longipes were studied for the first time, and 14 compounds were isolated and characterized.
Fruiting bodies of Cortinarius longipes were collected in Ailaoshan, Yunnan, P. R. China, in 2003. A voucher specimen was deposited at the herbarium of Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
Fresh fruiting bodies of Cortinarius longipes (12 kg) were extracted with ethanol and chloroform at room temperature. The combined extract was then suspended with water and extracted four times with ethyl acetate to afford a deep brown gum (150
- Teichert, J. Schmidt, A. Porzel, N. Arnold, and L. Wessjohann, J. Nat. Prod., 70, 1529 (2007). CrossRef
- Teichert, J. Schmidt, A. Porzel, N. Arnold, and L. Wessjohann, J. Nat. Prod., 71, 1092 (2008). CrossRef
- G. M. Nicholas, J. W. Blunt, and M. H. G. Munro, J. Nat. Prod., 64, 341 (2001). CrossRef
- Sonntag, R. Froede, M. Bross, and W. Steglich, Eur. J. Org. Chem., 255 (1999).
- J. W. Tan, Z. J. Dong, and J. K. Liu, Lipids, 38, 81 (2003). CrossRef
- L. Hu, J. W. Tan, and J. K. Liu, Z. Naturforsch., 58C, 659 (2003).
- J. K. Liu, L. Hu, and Z. J. Dong, Lipids, 38, 669 (2003). CrossRef
- W. Lu, I. Adachi, K. Kano, A. Yasuta, K. Toriizuka, M. Ueno, and I. Horikoshi, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 33, 5083 (1985). CrossRef
- T. Ishizuka, Y. Yaoita, and M. Kikuchi, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 45, 1756 (1997). CrossRef
- H. Kavagishi, R. Katsumi, T. Sazawa, T. Mizuno, T. Hagiwara, and T. Nakamura, Phytochemistry, 27, 2777 (1988). CrossRef
- J. M. Gao, Z. J. Dong, and J. K. Liu, Lipids, 36, 175 (2001). CrossRef
- J. M. Gao, X. Yang, C. Y. Wang, and J. K. Liu, Fitoterapia, 72, 858 (2001). CrossRef
- S. Siddiqui, F. Hafeez, S. Begum, and B. S. Siddiqui, J. Nat. Prod., 51, 229 (1988). CrossRef
- J. X. Liu, D. L. Di, and Y. P. Shi, J. Chin. Chem. Soc., 55, 863 (2008).
- D. Q. Yu, J. S. Yang, and J. X. Xie, Handbook of Analytical Chemistry (the fifth branch volume), NMR Spectrum Analysis, Chemical Industry Publishing Company, Beijing, 1989, p. 538.
- T. R. Krugh, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 95, 4761 (1973). CrossRef
- Q. Yu, J. S. Yang, and J. X. Xie, Handbook of Analytical Chemistry (the fifth branch volume). NMR Spectrum Analysis, Chemical Industry Publishing Company, Beijing, 1989, p. 831.
- K. Ukai, S. Kirihara, Y. Fujikawa, M. Notoya, and M. Namikoshi, J. Tokyo Univ. Fish., 88, 7 (2002).
- J. Kitajima, T. Ishikawa, and Y. Tanaka, Chem. Pharm. Bull., 46, 1643 (1998). CrossRef
- S. Iwahara, K. Takagawa, K. Kawaguchi, and G. Okamoto, Biosci. Biotechnol. Biochem., 57, 1779 (1993). CrossRef
- Chemical constituents of basidiomycetes Cortinarius longipes
Chemistry of Natural Compounds
Volume 48, Issue 5 , pp 912-913
- Cover Date
- Print ISSN
- Online ISSN
- Springer US
- Additional Links
- Industry Sectors
- Author Affiliations
- 1. College of Basic Science and Information Engineering, Yunnan Agricultural University, 650201, Kunming, P. R. China
- 2. State Key Laboratory of Phytochemistry and Plant Resources in West China, Kunming Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 650204, Kunming, P. R. China